“A society where children and youth with disabilities and other disadvantaged live independently and enjoy a dignified life”
Enabling children and youth with disabilities and other marginalized regain their self confidence and actively participate in the society through skills development and social integration.
The objectives of the organisation are :
1. To advocate and raise awareness on equal rights and opportunities for children and youth with impairments and other marginalised youth in a Rwandan community
2. Promote qualitative and inclusive education, vocations and rehabilitation of children and youth with impairments in need
3. To build the capacities of children and youth with disabilities through trainings and guidance to enhance their self reliance and behavioural change.
4. To promote sports, recreation and cultural activities among children and youth with disabilities and other marginalised in order to encourage social integration.
5. To facilitate internship/voluntary services among youth with and without disabilities in order to enable them gain employable skills.